Flashlight-Digital now offers Radix-Reload Premium!
ONLY Dealer in the U.S. to offer Radix-Reload
with NO ANNUAL FEES!!
CALL US NOW FOR SPECIAL PRICING
Radix Reload Overview
Radix Reload is a revolutionary software that transforms computers into 'time machines', enabling IT professionals as well as inexperienced users to instantly switch system configurations, undo errors and failures and prevent business downtime.
With Reload installed, 'traveling into the past and back' between different system configurations, is a matter of a few mouse clicks and a few seconds!
|PC failure||PC reboot||Instant recovery||Back to work!|
Why do you need it?
Even reliable computers are subject to failures and down time arising from errors and accidents. It is Murphy's law! Failures always occur at the most critical moments, or while technical support is unavailable!
- How does a computer failure affect your business?
- How quickly can you resume business in case of major failures?
- What are your direct and indirect costs?
- Instant recovery
- Reload turns any computer into a 'self-repairing machine', enabling instant recovery with a single command. With Radix Reload installed, users restore their failed computers and undo all unwanted changes in 30 seconds.
- Instant configuration change
- Reload saves endless hours of software reinstallations and system reconfigurations, by enabling instant switching back and forth between configuration snapshots for multiple computers - with a single remote command.
- Data security
- Reload adds effective security layers, locks computers and prevents unauthorized access to data. A strong authentication system and optional data encryption algorithm guarantees that no one can access the protected data even if your laptop falls into the wrong hands.
- Rescue CD (Image backup)
- Reload enables fast and easy image backup to external devices, network drive, and bootable rescue CD. In the event of HDD hardware failure, user can reload the image onto the new HDD and quickly restore his computer system.
- Remote control
- An authorized IT engineer can execute remote commands for Reload software installed in remote computers, and via a remote command can perform vast maintenance tasks for multiple computers simultaneously, without disturbing the users or the active jobs.
- Surf the web freely and open e-mail without fear of viruses or spyware
- Instantly optimize PC's configuration and settings for the current job
- Maximize stability without limiting users' flexibility
- Minimize technical support requests
- Instantly recover failed computers
- Save endless hours of system restoration and tune-up work
- Free your IT staff for high priority tasks
- Return on investment (ROI) on first failure
Reload instantly repairs:
- System boot-up failures
- Crashed operating system or Win registry (blue screens)
- Unsuccessful software installations
- Accidental file deletion or overwrite
- Hard disk repartition or reformat
- Damage inadvertently made by an inexperienced user
- Altered system or configuration settings
- Drop in PC performance caused by temp files
- Damage by viruses, worms, spywares, Trojans or cookies
- Damage by elements that penetrated security